Check out our progress!
July 1st Opening Update from AVR Team:
Building anything, especially an RV park, during these times of material shortages and uncertain delays has been especially challenging, but our staff and contractors have gone the extra mile. Under different circumstance where there were more RV sites in the valley, we would probably consider delaying our opening more; but we understand people need places to stay, because of the lack of RV spaces in the area, to continue their vacations. So, we are making our sites available to those who want them understanding they will not be fully landscaped and construction of the second half of our RV park, which includes the operation of large machinery operating throughout the day, will still be occurring.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you would like to cancel now or arrive at our park and you are not happy with your site, we are happy to offer you a full refund without penalty.
Completed as of July 1st, 2021
- Completion of pull thru (75 ft. long) and back in (60 ft. long) RV sites
- Poured concrete RV pads with crushed gravel approach
- Poured concrete private patio
- Outdoor dining set
- Gas grills available to rent
- Temporary/Mobile Bathroom and Shower House onsite while permanent facilities are built
- Temporary Office while Clubhouse is being built
- Landscape areas for each site will not be up to grade to the patio and concrete pads and will have gravel and small boulders. Landscape areas will be worked on throughout the season and will be completed towards the end of the season.