What a great 2021! Building an RV Park during these crazy times isn’t an easy task, but we are so grateful to our incredible team (both employees and contractors) for what we were able to accomplish this past year. From every utility trench that was dug, to each Colorado Spruce tree that was planted, all the concrete that was poured, asphalt that was laid, and wire that was pulled to each RV pedestal to connect fiber optics to each wifi access point, we had a busy and successful year.
We are so thankful to all the guests that stayed with us in 2021 and their patience and excitement through our construction. We are committed to making Alpine Valley Resort one of the best parks in the West and look forward to adding great new features to the park each year.
Looking forward to hosting you soon,
The Team At Alpine Valley Resort
What We’ve Completed:
- Poured concrete pad
- Asphalt approaches and interior roads
- Outdoor dining patio and fire pit for each site
- Access to riparian area for dog walks
- Temporary office
- Temporary mobile shower/bathhouse while permanent one is being built (our permanent bathhouses will have ADA private bathrooms)
- Pickup meeting place and transportation (transportation is for certain whitewater trips and needs to be booked at the time of trip)
To be Completed by end of June 2022:
- Fenced in dog park
- Paved parking lot for additional trailers/vehicles (additional charge will apply)
- Temporary building for coined laundry services
2022 Building Schedule:
- Landscaping and sod
- Permanent lodge (projected completion Spring of 2023)
- Permanent bathhouse and laundry facilities (projected completion Fall of 2022)
- Basketball and Pickleball courts (projected completion Fall of 2022)
- Splash pad (projected completion Spring of 2023)
Note on proximity to construction & construction noise: Most of the RV sites are not close to the structures being built, but the ones closest to the structures will not be used as nightly rentals for this season. The noise from any building will be contained to that area to the best of our ability.
Check out our progress on the Alpine, WY, webcam.