Wow, what a difference one summer can make! Our park went from bare to BEAUTIFUL! With the completion of our asphalt roads to the individual landscaping of each site Alpine Valley RV Resort is a true breath of fresh air.
We are so thankful to all the guests that stayed with us in 2021 and their patience and excitement through our construction. We are committed to making Alpine Valley Resort one of the best parks in the West and look forward to adding great new features to the park each year.
Looking forward to hosting you soon,
The Team at Alpine Valley Resort
What We’ve Completed:
- Landscaping in each site
- Outdoor dining patio and fire pit for each site
- Access to riparian area for dog walks
- Fenced in dog run
- Permanent bathhouse and laundry facilities
- Playground installation
- Green communal spaces
- Temporary office
- Paved parking lot for additional trailers/vehicle parking (additional charges apply)
- Pickup meeting place and transportation (transportation is for certain whitewater trips and needs to be booked at the time of trip)
Note on proximity to construction & construction noise: Most of the RV sites are not close to the structures being built, but the ones closest to the structures will not be used as nightly rentals for this season. The noise from any building will be contained to that area to the best of our ability.
Check out our progress on the Alpine, WY, webcam.